The Emergency Center at Nikko Memorial Hospital is available 24 hours a day, with doctors from all departments available on an on-call basis. We are prepared to provide appropriate and timely medical care for patients with severe conditions after hours and on holidays. We do ask for your understanding and cooperation.
* Patients with more severe conditions are given priority. In some cases, based upon your
condition, you may be asked to wait for long periods.
* At this time, we are not taking patients in Departments of Neurology and Circulation.
* Pediatric Emergency Services are available on odd numbered days. On even numbered days,
Pediatric Emergency Services are available at the Steel Memorial Muroran Hospital.
* We ask that patients with fever and persons accompanying them wear masks.
Telephone : 0143-24-1331
Hours : 17:00 to 8:30 the next morning and Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. If possible, please contact us before coming.
*Patients arriving by ambulance are exempt.
Please provide the following information when calling
The Reception Counter is located on the 1st floor
at the main entrance.
After checking in at the Reception Counter, you’ll
be taken to the Emergency Center.
Items to bring with you
1. Health Insurance Card
2. Patient Identification Card
3. Current medications *
4. Money for payment
5. Maternal and Child Health Handbook (those 15 yrs or younger) *
6. Children’s Medical Support Benefits Certificate *
7. Senior Recipient Card *
8. Other medical benefit cards or certificates *
* Please bring these items if it applies to you.